Feb 17, 2012

New Designs to Share

I've been working on some new designs recently. Time for Spring, even though we're having snow again over the next few days.




Easter will  be here soon, and here are some fun egg shapes, with soft colors and beautiful vintage 
images.  Eight different designs, see them here, Easter Egg Vintage Images




Simple Vintage Rabbit Tags, with wonderful old rabbit illustrations and Floral stamps.



You can see the Simple Rabbit Tags,  and lots of others at my Etsy Shop.


Have a splendid weekend, from the Dog and me.

3 comments:

  1. Jan, I Love your new images!!!
    The rabbit ones would be wonderful to print on fabric!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. And they are so beautiful-- I KNOW as I alredy beaught the eggs- and have ideas for them :)
    Hugs,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  3. just love your new designs,I'm ready for spring.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete