Mar 30, 2009

Could Spring be on it's way?

The weather here in Tennessee is doing it's usual Spring dance - in the 40's one day and in the 60's the next, with lots of rain and mud. Dogwood winter should be here soon, and the last frost is usually around Mother's Day.

Easter will be here before we know it, and I've made some tags to share with you.



Here's one of the three tags on the download sheet.
Click on the little girl and her dog, in the right column, to download. I hope you enjoy them!

Happy Spring, from the Dog and me.

3 comments:

  1. Jan, those are so sweet, and that's so nice of you to share those with everyone! I just downloaded them :)

    Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jan!!! I am having a little giveaway... stop by.. Hugs, MO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss jan! I just LOVE your new Cupboard Sheep & Girls w/ Dolls on the Merc this month! Love em! I was wondering....Can you do some custom ones for me? Say...of that Adorable Image you use w/ the little girl & the pit bull dog? ;) Ihave other ones too, if you have time for the order. Just let me know! Have a grrrreat Day! Hugs, Starla & Phil

    ReplyDelete