Nov 17, 2014

New Christmas Printables


Christmas Mittens - Fun for cards, tags, ornaments and scrapbooking. Eight different styles of Mittens, and available for Instant Download in my Etsy Shop.



Vintage Santa with Deer - Here's another large print, 8" x 10", perfect to frame. A smaller size, 4" x 6", is also included. I love this Vintage Santa with his brown robes, and the wonderful antique, scientific drawing of the deer. This is also an Instant Download, ready to print and frame. Find it here.

As I write this, very cold weather is slipping into Tennessee, with snow forecast for tonight. I'm so glad that all my animals have a place to stay out of the weather. Donkeys are tucked in the Barn, with fresh water and hay, and the dogs are curled near us in the house. 

It's promising to be a long winter this time, and the Dog and I hope all of you and all your families will be safe and warm throughout.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and sweet Jan,
    The santa and deer is so very lovely, and beautiful in its nature colours.
    Dorthe, xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful new printables, I especially love the Santa print! Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete