Nov 4, 2012

I Have the Most Creative Customers!

It's always a treat for me to see how my images are used.  Here are some photos that were shared with me.  I think they're just terrific.


Amy, from The Montana Homestead on Etsy, used my Primitive Style Pantry Labels on these wooden crates.  



I love the look, and her craftsmanship is wonderful. Visit her shop, The Montana Homestead, for some great gift and home decor items.

 Amy Sillman sent me these images of her Christmas Cards.  She combined two sets of Digital Antiques images to create the cards - Victorian Vintage Christmas Labels and Round Christmas Tags Vintage Style







Really well done, and I hope this will inspire you as well.  I'd love to see what you come up with.

I'm working on new Christmas images, and should have some new free tags before long.

Happy November to you all, from the Dog and me.



2 comments:

  1. Those are really wonderful crates! I especially love the Golden Fleece and Laughing Dog ones. Your labels and digital work is wonderful so no surprise they inspire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the crates and the Christmas cards are just wonderful!! There truly are some very creative people out there!!

    ReplyDelete