Jun 13, 2012

June Offerings on TDIPT Mercantile

I've been sewing away this month, and I will be offering two little Primitive quilts for sale tomorrow night on TDIPT Mercantile.




Primitive Scrap Quilt




Primitive Summer Floral Quilt


These little Quilts are great fun to add to your Primitive decor and displays.  They also make great gifts for friends, or even for yourself.  The are each one of a kind, and are hand made by me.  
Email me, if you have any questions.


Stop by the Mercantile tomorrow night, after 9 PM eastern, and visit all the wonderful work of a group of very talented artists that I'm allowed to hang around with.  


Thanks from the Dog and me.

3 comments:

  1. Jan they are great and i bet they wont last long on The Merc!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both absolutely gorgeous. You are a wonderful quilter among other things. I don't know how you can part with either one of them.
    Smiles,
    Nan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Carol and Nan, for such kind words.

    ReplyDelete