Nov 15, 2011

Playing Catch Up

This time of year just seems to get busier and busier for everyone I know.  I'm way behind in showing the new Christmas offerings on Digital Antiques.



Sepia Christmas Stocking Tags



I'm really pleased with these Sepia Stocking Tags.  There are 6 designs in the set,and each design is provided in two sizes. Great fun for gift tags, journaling, or garland  making.  Find them here to download and print.



Christmas a la Francaise

How could I resist these antique photos of French children dressed for Christmas. There are 8 images, carefully layered and shaded and hand colored.  Wonderful for gift tags, party invitations, or Christmas cards.  Available here on Etsy.

I'll have new free Christmas tags for you to download a bit later this week.  Happy creating, from the Dog and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment