Oct 14, 2011

October on TDIPT Mercantile



Time just keeps flying, and it's update night on TDIPT Mercantile again. I have some new and fun offerings this time.

First, my version of the charming "Santa"s Magic Key" poem.






Then, there's that North Pole necessity, Reindeer Feed.



And, the Snowball Fight!





All this hand made folk art will be available tonight,  starting at 8PM Central Time,  on TDIPT Mercantile.  Please feel free to Email me with any questions, and don't miss all the other wonderful Artists offerings on TDIPT.  Thank you from the Dog and me.









3 comments:

  1. Hi, Jan, your offerings are all beautiful. The Santa's Key is really lovely. I like how you have it displayed.
    Warm Regards,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Susan, and thanks for your post about the Free Fall Tags. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan, I love these, especially the snowball fight.

    Re: Scones. The basic recipe calls for unsweetened applesauce instead of either pumpkin puree or low fat yogurt. I'm thinking of making it with the applesauce and adding fried onions and green peppers as a side for chili instead of biscuits. The unsweetened applesauce makes the recipe suitable for adding any kind of either sweet or savory ingredients. I love that it's so basic that I can create my own different versions just by adding this or that. We made one with Craisins too. That one's really good with jam on it!

    Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete