Sep 29, 2011

Cock Robin and Jenny Wren

cockrobin

I found this charming page in an old book of Children's Nursery Music.  I thought it could be a wonderful background for collage or altered art projects, or even just for framing as it is.   Click  HERE  to download and save a good quality copy.

Looking at it, it occurred to me that it might make a great frame for a photo, or it could be the basis for notepaper or a tag, so I’ve also made another version, with just the outer design, in case you might want to use it.

cockrobin copy

This is a png file, with a transparent background – you won’t see any black background when you use it, and the tablecloth will match the rest of the border.  This means that you can add it to a background of your own choice, or use it to frame a photo, etc.  Download the png version HERE

Have fun with these, and make lots of art!  I’m working on a way for you to share your creations made with Digital Antiques freebies and graphics.  Could be a nice little creative boost for all of us, and  the Dog and I would love to see them!  I’ll let you know when I have that figured out.

No comments:

Post a Comment