Jan 26, 2011

Playing Catch Up

Like everyone else, we’ve had lots of weather issues to deal with here on the farm.  I believe we’ve had more snow this winter than any other since we moved to Tennessee.  Everything takes longer in the cold, from dressing in many layers to dealing with frozen water for the livestock.  Here’s a little slice of life on the farm, the view from my kitchen window.

I have spent more time at the computer, and the result has been more new printable designs for Digital Antiques.
First, for Valentine’s Day…
Vintage Valentine Postcards
valentine_pcweb4
There are 6 different Post Card designs, plus three heart shaped tags in this set. You can see them all in my DitgalAntiques shop at Etsy or Artfire. just look under “Valentines”.
Valentine Bookmarks
valentine_bookmarksweb1
Six nice sized bookmarks that could also be used as tags.  All feature wonderful vintage Cupid illustrations, on a layered and swirled background.  All ready for you at Etsy or Artfire.
The Dog and I hope you are warm and snug this cold day.  I’ll be back soon with more new things  to show and share.

No comments:

Post a Comment