Aug 27, 2010

More Halloweeniness

spookytown
Aren’t these wonderful?  They just arrived from my friend Pam, at GoldieLoo Woodworks!  She makes great Primitive looking signs and game boards.  Spooky Town just makes me giggle every time I look at it.  The Candy Corn blocks are so well aged and distressed, they look like they’ve been in the attic for decades.  Pam has lots of other Halloween goodness here,http://goldieloowoodworks.com/harvest.html in case you’d like to have your very own directions to Spooky Town.
cat_line
jacks_web1
New, fun, Jack O’Lantern tags, are now available in my Etsy Shop, Digital Antiques.  These come as a Digital Download, which means you can print them as many times as you like, and use them for all sorts of Halloween projects – cards, tags, treat bags, scrapbooking.  Lots of other Halloween designs are in the shop, too.
Have a wonderful weekend, from the Dog and me.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jan, Im so glad they bring a smile to your face. I sure love my digital art goodies I got from you! Hugs~~Pam

    ReplyDelete