Jan 3, 2010

Valentines and New Free Tags


Even though the Christmas decor is still in place here on the farm, the Dog and I are getting ready for Valentine's Day. I've been working on new downloadable tags and collage sheets for my Etsy shop, Digital Antiques

Here's a peek at the latest - French Valentines! It was fun working with these beautiful portraits, and trying to remember my high school French.


There are 6 different designs, and they come in two sizes. Available in my Etsy shop.

Hearts were flying all around today, so I couldn't resist making a new page of ephemera embellished hearts to share with you all. Here's a sample, and there are 6 designs.

Just click on the "Free Valentine Images" button in the sidebar, and download to your computer.

Happy Valentine's Day from the Dog and me.

3 comments:

  1. Jan love your site! Your graphics and work are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful to be in your blog "home" !!!
    hugs mina

    ReplyDelete