Aug 24, 2010

More Spookiness Ensues

In case you haven’t figured it out, I am nuts about Halloween.  It’s always been my favorite Holiday, far and above Christmas.  It’s the possibility of spooky and scary that gets me every time, especially with a bit of darkness and magic thrown in too.

So here are the latest Halloween designs from my digital graphics shop at Etsy.

halloween_words1webhalloween_words2webThe set contains 16 images on two 8.5” x 11” sheets, ready for you to download and print.  These images, with their ghostly backgrounds and favorite Halloween words in a very spooky font, are just right for party invitations, treat bags, decorations, cards, and anything your imagination suggests.  Click on the images above to go to Digital Antiques.  Browse the Halloween category while you’re there, lots of other scary goodness awaits.

Thanks, from the Dog and me. 

1 comment:

  1. These are so cool, Jan. I'm sure they'll be popular sellers. I love Halloween, too.

    ReplyDelete