Apr 28, 2010

Shaking out the Cobwebs


Lots of cleaning is going on here, now that the Spring sunshine shows up all the dust and cobwebs. Don't live on a dirt road, on a farm, with lots of critters if you can't stand dust and dirt. Ask me how I know.

I have a free scan that includes a cobweb for you today. It's a wonderful Miss Muffett illustration by Hope Dunlap, from a 1908 children's book. You all know how much I love illustrations, I hope you all love this one. Click on the picture to enlarge, and save to your computer.



I've also been adding new things to my Etsy Shop, Digital Antiques One of my customers asked about something with a beach theme, and I had fun putting these tags together.
At the Seashore




More new things to come over the next few days, including some new, free, downloadable tags. The Dog and I are working on them right now.

Thanks for dropping in.

2 comments:

  1. Jan, love the Miss Muffet illustration! Thank you! Am going to go check out your shop now.

    We live on a dirt road. I can relate!

    So nice to see you back on your blog!
    :-)

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Diane! I don't know why I get so fraught about posting. I'm trying to be better about it.

    ReplyDelete