Jul 11, 2011

New Look, New Tags

I've been busy behind the scenes, doing some redecorating.  It was time for a change, I wanted to take advantage of some of the new features available in Blogger's Template Designer. I hope you'll like the new look, as I try to combine both sides of my slightly split personality, my Vintage graphics at Digital Antiques, and my Primitive Folk Art at Big Brown Dog Primitives.

One of the new features I hadn't counted on was that my Followers widget has now decided to be blank for me, at least some of the time.  I'm working on solving that, since I really value my followers, and certainly want them displayed. I'll keep at it.

New Vintage Clock Tags 


Here are the latest tags, ready to download and print, for your Art or craft projects. Pick them up at Etsy or Artfire.
I'm loving the Sepia, of course, and just very pleased with how these turned out.

I also have a new set of free tags almost finished, and should have them ready for you in a day or two, so stop in again later this week.  

Have a wonderful day, from the Dog and me.



No comments:

Post a Comment