May 31, 2011

Weekly Inspiration

Time for another poke in the imagination and creativity department. Click on the images to enlarge them, then save to your computer.  I'd love to see what you're making, with the weekly images or with anything from Digital Antiques, so share a link if you can. 


 Wouldn't this make a terrific label for a journal, or imagine it as a gift tag.  It's from a Vintage book of Persian Fairy Tales.


 Isn't this absolutely precious?   Maud Humphrey is one of my favorite illustrators, and the expression on Little Red's face is priceless!  I've left the signature and the date in place, just because I find them charming.  And the typography  just makes me swoon.


This one has everything, including wonderful colors, amazing hats, and the smallest waists ever seen.  Challenging fashions, to say the least.

I hope you enjoy these,  and I encourage you to visit Digital Antiques if you're looking for more images.  

Have a great week, from the Dog and me.





1 comment:

  1. thank you so much for the wonderful digital downloads today! I certainly will enjoy using them in my mini projects over the next few weeks :) Keep up the great work!
    xx Nicky

    ReplyDelete