May 24, 2011

Weekly Inspiration

Inspiration can be something elusive,  but one of the surest ways for me to find a spark of creativity is looking at images.  Vintage, contemporary, black and white or full color, I can usually find something that gets my imagination moving.  With that in mind, I thought I might begin offering a weekly series of images, from my collection, for you to use in your art.  Just click on the image to enlarge, then save to your computer, and start creating.  I'll be sharing images with you each Tuesday. I'd love to see what you create with these!



I have been busy creating new items for Digital Antiques, too.  You can see all the new work at Etsy or ArtFire, but here are a few samples to pique your curiosity.


This tag is from a set of 8 designs, called "Sweet and Sentimental", and they come in 2 sizes, as a digital download.  Lots of possibilities for using these, including birthdays, anniversaries and gifts.  See the whole set here, "Sweet and Sentimental".


Here's a sample of the new "Elegant Equestrians" set.  Could she be more regal?  There are 8 designs, ready to download, see them all here, "Elegant Equestrians".  

Have terrific, creative day, from the Dog and me.





2 comments:

  1. I love the dancing couple. Thanks for sharing!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, I just found your blog and am blown away!! Can't wait until I have more time to come back & look around. THANKS for the picture editing website info!! I have been having a terrible time trying to resize photos for my pattern covers and it has been the only thing holding me back from getting my patterns listed. I am praying that this will work! So glad I found you!! ~Kriss~

    ReplyDelete