Dec 10, 2009

Images of Christmas

As you might imagine, I spend a lot of time searching for Vintage Images to use in my work. Images from the Christmas season are among my favorites, with so much charm and such attention to details. I'm sure that some of you share my enthusiasm for these seasonal illustrations, so here are a few that are a bit out of the ordinary. These would be fun for cards or ornaments, or just print and frame, and prop on a shelf or in a cupboard. Just click on the images to enlarge, and save to your computer.








I hope you have fun with these.

Merry Ho Ho from the Dog and Me.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the clip art freebies Jan...have a good one!!!Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jan. How very thoughtful of you.
    may your season be Merry and Bright.

    ReplyDelete