Sep 27, 2009

More New Designs on DigitalAntiques


We've had just about constant rain for the last 3 weeks, here in Tennessee, so I've been spending most of my time inside at the computer - not really a hardship!

I've been having such a great time making new designs for my new Etsy Shop, DigitalAntiques. Here are a couple of samples:

Pony Rides



I just love the old photos of kids on ponies, and thought that tags of these images would be such fun! These are nice big tags, and could be embellished to your heart's content, for package tie ons, scrapbooks, journals, or even framing. There are 6 different designs, each in 2 sizes. See the rest here.

Gorgeous Moth Images


These are from some incredible 17th century engravings of all kinds of creatures from nature, and I thought the moths were so beautiful! I've put them into mini vignettes, 3.8" square, perfect for making gift or thank you cards, adding to scrapbook pages, making tags, or even framing. There are 8 designs, and I even snuck in a Dragonfly. See the rest of the designs here.

Right now, I'm starting on designs for Christmas, which will be here before we know it, and I'm trying to add at least 4 new designs each week.

The Dog and I would be delighted if you have time to drop by and take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment